Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum that Fits You

Home PageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPartners
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 64 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:32 am
Affiliates
Help each other grow by becoming part of this list.
Latest topics
» Web browsers
What is Favourite scene from a movie? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:28 am by Rampart

» Show us your desktop!
What is Favourite scene from a movie? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:27 am by Rampart

»  What was the last movie you watched?
What is Favourite scene from a movie? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:19 am by Amonder

» What is Favourite scene from a movie?
What is Favourite scene from a movie? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:16 am by Amonder

» Who spends more in shopping? Men or Women?
What is Favourite scene from a movie? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:09 am by sefvitl

» What is your favorite PS3 game?
What is Favourite scene from a movie? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:12 am by TedMeow

» Windows 7 disk space catpure problem
What is Favourite scene from a movie? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:23 pm by moldy

» css sprites
What is Favourite scene from a movie? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:44 am by darceylambert

» Benefits of having a solar power system at home.
What is Favourite scene from a movie? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:04 am by ADDYSON45

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Follow the Moldy912 Network
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Facebook
Watch us on Youtube
View Counter

Share | 

What is Favourite scene from a movie?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mycoolgirl
mycoolgirl

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-18

What is Favourite scene from a movie? _
PostSubject: What is Favourite scene from a movie?   What is Favourite scene from a movie? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:46 am

My favourite movie is probably Almost Famous but A Clockwork Orange is pretty close too but I absolutely LOVE this scene in ACO. Stanley Kubrick really knows his directing. The fact that there is a gang fight going on while La Gazza Ladra is playing is just simply amazing.
What about yours?
Back to top Go down
moldy
Admin
Admin
moldy

Male Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: What is Favourite scene from a movie?   What is Favourite scene from a movie? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:40 am

Oh wow, I would have to think of a movie first. I've never even heard of that one!
Back to top Go down
https://themold.forumotion.com
Kacey
Kacey

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: What is Favourite scene from a movie?   What is Favourite scene from a movie? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:17 am

I am just excited when I see Jurassic Park movie for the first time, in case particularly the scene of T-Rex breaks through the fence. That scene still gives me goose bumps.

Attachments
jurassic park.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(83 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Pete
Nicholas Pete

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: What is Favourite scene from a movie?   What is Favourite scene from a movie? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:26 am

cI love the movie transformers and I like the part when all the robots gather to the final battle, that scene is so awesome and thrilling.
Back to top Go down
sefvitl
sefvitl

Registration date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: What is Favourite scene from a movie?   What is Favourite scene from a movie? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:15 am

Can’t tell one because I have watched lots of movies among all I love the ending of the Notebook and The Final Destination.
Back to top Go down
Amonder
Amonder

Registration date : 2013-09-04

PostSubject: Re: What is Favourite scene from a movie?   What is Favourite scene from a movie? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:16 am

As I remember the best scene would be the climax of Titanic What is Favourite scene from a movie? Titanic-winslet-dicaprio_l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Favourite scene from a movie?   What is Favourite scene from a movie? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is Favourite scene from a movie?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The General Idea :: TV and Movies-